Looking to save money on your next smartphone? In this blog we will cover the most budget friendly refurbished smartphones so you can access the cool features that premium phones are all boasting about for under £200.
The best budget iPhone
With Apple being so popular, you can often expect to pay high prices for their latest devices. However, when you dive into the market of older devices, with smaller display sizes, you will be surprised with the affordability.
The iPhone SE (2020) is the most budget friendly Apple device we can recommend. With the same powerful A15 Bionic chip that’s used in the iPhone 13, the phone is smooth and applications load in a flash. With a display of 4.7 inches, the phone is the perfect size to use with one hand, and slip into a tight pocket.
The iPhone SE (2020) can be purchased from as little as £120 HERE.
The best budget Samsung
Being Samsung’s flagship for 2019, the Samsung Galaxy S10 matches its powerful hardware with the fresh OneUI interface. The device can be purchased in 128GB and 512GB meaning it has heaps of memory for multitasking purposes. The S10 has a state-of-the-art curved full screen flexible OLED display that almost fills the whole of the front face edge-to-edge.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 can be purchased on our site from as little as £119 HERE.
How do I choose the best budget device?
When trying to choose the best budget smartphone, it’s important to ask yourself the following questions, it will help narrow down your choices and help you find the perfect smartphone.
- Do you prefer Apple or Samsung?
- Is the camera the most important feature?
- How long do you need the battery to last?
- What size device are you looking for?
The most important features of a budget smartphone
- Screen size and quality. You’ll want a screen that has good resolution.
- Camera. Look out for multi-lens cameras that let you take different shots.
- Storage. Try to purchase something that is 64GB or above.
- Battery Life. The best budget devices will usually last around a day.
- Software Updates. Ensure you are keeping up with the latest software updates for your device.