At Mobile Reborn we're confident in the quality of the products we sell and back this up by offering all Refurbished and Pre-owned mobile phones with a 12 Month Warranty giving you extra peace of mind when purchasing a product from us.
Full details can be found in the box when you receive your new purchase, but for ease we've also got it here for you:
Register your new device with us
Enter the details in the form, you'll need your IMEI from the phone, which can be found by typing *#06#
Refurbished & Pre-Owned Device Warranty Details
What your warranty covers: -
Your device is warrantied against any defect or malfunctioning which may occur in conditions of normal use during the warranty period of 12 months from the date of purchase as shown on your original invoice.
This is called the “warranty period”. If there is a defect or fault with your Device during the warranty period, we will repair or replace your Device (at our discretion). These are the only remedies available under this warranty and you will not be able to choose whether your Device is repaired or replaced. This warranty only applies to purchases in the UK whereby the device was purchased direct from Mobile Reborn or from an Authorised reseller.
You cannot benefit from this warranty if you:
- have bought your Device from a private individual;
- have bought your Device outside of the UK or live outside of the UK;
- have bought a product other than a Mobile Reborn device.
The warranty only covers your Device itself and it does not cover:
- any accessories that came with your Device including, but not limited to, the charger and headphones;
- Manufacturer software, even if installed on the Device when purchased. Please refer to the licensing agreement which is given in respect of software by the software developer for details of your rights in respect to any software.
Only defects and faults that relate to the materials or our workmanship are covered by this warranty. This means that you cannot claim under this warranty for:
- damage caused by your mishandling or misuse, neglect, negligence, tampering, or unauthorised adjustments (including ‘jailbreaking’);
- accidental damage or any damage caused by liquid, fire or any other event outside of our control;
- your use of the Device contrary to Manufacturers user manuals, technical specification or guidance;
- damage caused in the course of any work carried out by third parties or yourself (e.g. where you have your Device screen replaced by someone other than us). This includes work done by representatives from the Manufacturer and the Manufacturer Authorised Service Providers. Please note that if you try to, or engage any third party to, carry out repairs or replacements to your Device, or open your Device, this warranty will be void. Considerable customer Induced damage will also void this warranty:
- damage due to usual wear and tear or the natural ageing of your Device;
- cosmetic damage including, but not limited to, dents, scratches, chips, cracks, or snaps in external plastic on ports;
- any damage to your Device's protective coating (which is designed to diminish over time);
- damage caused by use of the Device with any other product (e.g. speakers);
- loss or theft of your Device; or
- any loss or damage to data on your Device.
You will not be able to claim under this warranty if the serial number on your Device has been removed or if we know, or reasonably believe, your Device to be stolen (based on information provided by law enforcement authorities).
How to claim:
Contact us via email: email@example.com
Provide your name, address, contact telephone number, email address, copy of proof of purchase, IMEI and serial No. along with description of the fault or defect you are experiencing. We will contact you by return if it is deemed that your Device is to be returned for inspection an RMA No. & returns label will be sent with full instructions for the shipping. Ensure it is adequately packaged to avoid further damage, as we will not be held liable. A confirmation email will be sent to you when received.
Once it has been received, and verified it is covered by this warranty, your Device will be repaired or replaced and shipped to you within 7-10 working days. If the fault or damage is not covered by this warranty we shall contact you and make arrangements to return the Device to you. We reserve the right to charge you for the carriage if the fault or damage is not covered by warranty.
Your device will need to be registered with us in order to be able to claim. Visit our website – www.mobilereborn.co.uk and follow the simple steps. If we find that there is a fault or defect and you are covered by this warranty, we will either:
- a) repair your Device; or
- b) replace your Device with a Device that is at least equivalent to the quality and functionality of your original Device. We may install system / software updates onto your new or repaired Device and you will be unable to revert to an earlier version of the system / software once this has been done. You will be responsible for reinstalling all software programs (including apps), data and information onto your repaired or replaced Device. Some apps may not be compatible with the system / software update we have installed and we will not be liable where any of the apps you have downloaded cannot be reloaded onto your new or repaired Device.
Where we replace your Device:
The replacement Device will be owned by you and we will retain the original. You will not be entitled to ask for the original Device to be returned to you; and any remaining time left on your 12 month warranty will be transferred to your replacement Device and if there is less than 3 months remaining on the warranty, we will extend the warranty so that you will have 3 months’ warranty on the replacement Device.
You are responsible for:
- making regular back-up copies of the information, personal data, software and other content on your Device to protect the content against potential operational failures. You should make a back-up before you send your Device to us under this warranty as your Device may be erased, replaced, and/or reformatted in the course of our services under this warranty;
- removing all personal data from your Device before sending it to us;
- disabling all security passwords on your Device before sending it to us; and downloading or reinstalling all software programs (including apps), data and information back onto your Device once it has been repaired or replaced.
- Prior to you returning any iPhone to us, please make sure that Find My iPhone has been erased from your iCloud account.
Failure to do so will lead to a delay in the processing of your claim under this warranty and/or prevent it from being processed and may result in your Device being returned to you without repair or replacement.
This warranty document sets out all of the warranties we make in respect of your Device and sets out the full extent to which we will be liable to you.
We do not warranty that we will be able to repair or replace your Device without risk to, and potential loss of, any information, software (including apps) and data stored on your Device.
We will not be liable for:
- Any losses that you suffer that are not a result of our breach of the terms of this warranty;
- Any losses relating to a business (including, but not limited to, loss of profit, loss of data and loss of opportunity). We will never seek to exclude liability for:
- fraud or any fraudulent misrepresentation by us.
The terms of this warranty are governed by the laws of England and Wales but if you are a consumer resident in another country, it may be that the laws of your state will apply (and if you live in Scotland, the laws of Scotland will apply). Both you and we submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales over the terms of this warranty.
No other entity is entitled to make any changes, additions or extensions to this warranty and the warranty is between us and you only.
If any term of this warranty is held to be illegal or unenforceable, it shall be severed from the rest of the terms and the remaining terms will be unaffected.
It is given in addition to your legal rights and remedies as a consumer in the UK and does not replace or affect any such rights.
Your legal rights
As a consumer you have certain rights by law when you buy goods. These include the right to receive products that are of satisfactory quality and fit for purpose (under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Sale of Goods and Services Act 1982). If you encounter an issue with your refurbished or pre-owned Device you have the right to choose whether to exercise your legal rights as a consumer or to claim under this warranty. These terms and conditions govern this warranty only and do not apply to your consumer rights.